Reloading of your Navigo pass, routes, real-time timetables, traffic info. Vianavigo is evolving and becoming Île-de-France Mobilités to better support you on a daily basis: train, RER, metro, tram, bus, car, bicycle, Vélib’, carpooling, carsharing… Find the essential tools and information for organizing your travel in Île-de-France. Together, let’s travel with ease.
Avoid queues at the station: buy your tickets from your phone!
If your phone is eligible, the Île-de-France Mobilités application allows you to buy your transport tickets from your phone and:
load them onto a Navigo pass by simply placing your pass on the back of your phone
or store them directly on your phone and validate with it
You also have the option of paying for your tickets with SAMSUNG PAY.
It is possible to buy the following tickets:
– Booklets of t+ Tickets
– Navigo Day, Week or Month Passes
– Special tickets (Navigo Jeunes Week-end, Anti-pollution package, OrlyBus and RoissyBus tickets, Fête de la Musique)
– Daily Vélib’ passes
The titles purchased will therefore be optional: reloaded on a pass or stored in your phone (and you just have to pass it on the terminal to move around).
To note :
This service is available on phones equipped with NFC (contactless) technology from Android version 6.
If you have a compatible SAMSUNG GALAXY phone, the purchased titles can be stored in your phone and you just have to pass it on the terminal to validate.
You can prepare and plan your trips:
– Find bus stops, train stations and metro stations near you
– Search in real time for your routes by public transport, carpooling and cycling
– Save your upcoming journeys on your phone’s calendar
– Consult the next passages of your lines in real time and all the timetables
– View maps of public transport networks (accessible even offline)
– Follow the pedestrian route for the walking sections
Be the first informed and anticipate disruptions:
– Consult the Twitter feed of your lines to know the traffic info in real time
– Be alerted in the event of disruptions on your favorite lines and routes
– Stay informed about the status of the elevators in the stations used
– Check and report the crowds on your route
Personalize your trips:
– Save your destinations (work, home, gym, etc.), stations and stations as favorites
– Customize your profile (fast walker, with difficulty, reduced mobility, etc.)
– Select lines or stations to avoid
Choose soft or alternative modes of transport:
– Prefer the proposed bike routes for all your journeys
– Book your carpooling and/or carsharing journeys, in partnership with the main French players
– Rent a car or a van for a short period of time by choosing a Communauto car-sharing vehicle from a large selection of stations around you and reserve it without delay for the duration of your choice.
Do you already use the Île-de-France Mobilités application and appreciate its services? Let us know with 5 stars!
Bugs or remarks to report to us? Help us improve by sending us your suggestions from the contact form available via the menu.
And do not hesitate to join our community of Labtesters to imagine together the mobility of tomorrow on the Île-de-France Mobilités Lab application.