New CIBIL 3.0 launch:
Now you can check your free credit score using the Wishfin CIBIL Score Check Mobile App. This will help you track your CIBIL Score monthly so that you can apply for a credit card in the future and get a smooth approval. New users will find it easy to check their Credit Score as this app has a user-friendly interface.
Features of Wishfin CIBIL Score Check App:
· Check Credit Score FREE for 12 months
· Monitor Card Repayment Status & Credit Utilisation
· Get detailed Credit Report & Credit history
· Check monthly progress of Credit Score
· Search for Location-Based offers on your credit cards
· Recommended products based on your free CIBIL Score.
Points to Remember on CIBIL Score:
· A CIBIL Score is a three-digit number that denotes your credit score. The CIBIL credit score scale starts from 300 and ends in maximum 900. If you are closer to a credit score of 900 then it is considered a good CIBIL score by banks and if closer to 300, then it’s a bad credit score. Therefore, it is necessary to keep an eye on your CIBIL Score by checking it monthly.
· Wishfin is the first official fintech partner of TransUnion CIBIL (Credit Information Bureau of India). TransUnion is the company that provides you with the official CIBIL score.
· Checking your CIBIL Score every month on the Wishfin App won’t impact your Credit Score.
· All Information you enter directly goes to TransUnion CIBIL. It’s secure and protected.
· Please note that a 0 or -1 score is not necessarily bad. It only means you have no credit history and CIBIL cannot assign a score. The moment you start using a credit card or paying EMIs, your credit score history will start.
Difference Between a Credit Score and a CIBIL Score:
CIBIL score is a Credit Score generated by a credit rating agency called TransUnion. The Term “CIBIL” stands for “Credit Information Bureau India Limited”. CIBIL is the gold standard of Credit Scores and the only one that counts while seeking finance. While there are several Credit Bureaus that issue credit scores, CIBIL is the one that holds most weight with banks.
Keep your PAN Card ready when registering for the first time:
Your PAN number enables Credit Rating Agencies to identify your credit records accurately. Hence, your PAN number is needed to check your CIBIL Score. If you registering for the first time, please keep your PAN Card ready and just follow these steps –
1.Navigate to ‘CIBIL Score’ on the Wishfin website or use the Wishfin App
2.Provide PAN Card number
3.Enter your Name and Date of Birth as per PAN Card
4.Enter details such as gender, email, residential address, mobile number
5.Submit to know your score
Wishfin runs customer friendly, neutral, financial marketplaces that leverage proprietary tech to ensure customers discover the right banking solution for their needs. To empower users, Wishfin provides free credit score from CIBIL. Wishfin has fulfilled the financial needs of 35 Million customers since its formation.
Helpdesk: – +91-8882935454
E-mail: [email protected]