Capture your rides, runs, walks and hikes with overwhelming amount of data. Explore countless features and settings!
• Power meter 🔥 – the most accurate power and energy meter in industry.
• Auto pausing ⏯️ – can discard all pauses, like the classic wired cycle computer.
• Wireless sensors 📟 – supports many standard Bluetooth LE and ANT+ sensors.
• Barometric altitude 🏔️ – barometer sensor is used for supreme altitude accuracy.
• Cockpit 💺 – shows accurate distance, duration, altitude, ascent, descent, power, climb power, energy, efficacy, heart rate, step count, cadence, gear ratio, kinetic energy, vertical speed, acceleration, pace, pressure, temperature, odometer… more than 75 statistics in total!
• Free 🌌 – full set of features, no restrictions.
• Battery-saving 🔋 – enjoy day-long activities knowing the battery will last.
• Offline friendly 📴 – Internet is needed for features like online maps, but is not required.
• Profiles 👥 – quickly switch the profile e.g. from Bike to Run without stopping the recording.
• Easy resume ↩️ – resume any past ride, doesn’t matter if you stopped for an hour or a day.
🛡️ Security & Privacy
• Maximum privacy 🕵️ – you own your data: recorded tracks are stored to device only, and no account is needed.
• Bicycle bell 🔔 – automatic ring when braking, or manually by touching or shaking the device.
• Moving sounds 📣 – great for silent bikes that startle pedestrians.
• Bike light 🔦 – flashing bike light, turned off automatically when put in a pocket.
• Online maps 📌 – more than 40 different online maps, including Mapbox, HERE, MapTiler, CycleOSM, and others.
• Offline maps 📶 – supporting both vector and raster map types, with terrain shading for vector maps.
• Weather layer 🌧️ – animated precipitation radar data can be displayed over any map, so you know when to seek shelter.
• Map caching 📦 – maps are cached locally to save mobile data and battery, and to mitigate those moments without a signal.
👨🔬 Science underneath
• AI algorithms 🤖 – machine learning and robust statistics is utilized for data processing.
• Number crunching 🧬 – more than 75 statistics computed for every ride in sub-second resolution, raw data available in CSV format.
• Physical consistency 📐 – maximum speed cannot possibly be smaller than average speed, and metrics shouldn’t spike without a cause.
• Mathematical consistency 📈 – problems of decimal rounding, finite precision, or round-off errors are all handled very carefully for top-notch accuracy.
✅ Ideal for adventures, not just sports
Modern bikers often use more than one means of transport throughout a day. The application can be used to track many of your day-to-day activities, like walking and running, car driving, and even flying.