Pix Icon pack of icons that reflects the style of icons in a Pix. Clean beautiful round icons inspired by Flat Icon design.👍 Pix Supported by poco launcher, Microsoft launcher and other
Pix Icon pack are app icons that can be used with Nova, Poco and other launchers.
A colorful set of icons, consisting of more than 10000 app icons, with a linear design, bold colors and round shapes.
Other Features of Pix Icon pack
• Icon preview &search.
• Dynamic Calendar
• Material Dashboard.
• Custom folder icons
• Category-based Icons
• Custom app drawer icons.
• Easy Icon Request
Personal Recommended Settings and Launcher
• Use Nova Launcher
• Set Icon Normalization Off From the Nova Launcher Settings
• Set Icon Size to 100% – 120%
Please note: – This is a set of Pix icon pack, and a special launcher for Android is required, for example, nova theme icon, Atom launcher, Apex launcher, Poco launcher, etc. It will not work with Google Now Launcher , Pix Launcher or any launcher that comes with the phone.
How to use Pix Icon pack?
Step 1 : Install supported theme Launcher
Step 2 : Open Pack and Go to Apply section and Select Launcher to apply.
If your launcher is not in a list make sure you apply it from your launcher settings
Action Launcher • ADW Launcher • Apex •Atom • Aviate • CM Theme Engine • GO • Holo Launcher • Holo HD • LG Home • Lucid • M Launcher • Mini • Next Launcher • Nougat Launcher •Nova Launcher(recommended) • Smart Launcher •Solo Launcher •V Launcher • ZenUI •Zero • ABC Launcher •Evie • L Launcher • Lawnchair
Supported Launchers not Included in Apply Section
• Microsoft Launcher • Arrow Launcher • ASAP Launcher •Cobo Launcher •Line Launcher •Mesh Launcher •Peek Launcher • Z Launcher • Launch by Quixey Launcher • iTop Launcher • KK Launcher • MN Launcher • New Launcher • S Launcher • Open Launcher • Flick Launcher • Poco Launcher
This app has been tested, and it works with these launchers. However, it may also work with others too.In case you do not found an apply section in dashboard. You can apply icons from a theme setting.
– For wallpaper, open Pix Icon pack app → Menu → Wallpapers → Apply. New wallpapers added frequently.
– Search or find an alternate icon:
1. Long press icon to replace on homescreen → Icon options → Edit → Tap icon → Select pack → Press arrow on top right to open icons
2. Swipe to access different categories or use search bar to find alternate icon, tap to replace, done!
If you have ideas or suggestions, for example, you don’t like this or that icon, and you have an idea how to make it better. Email us at [email protected]
• Needs a launcher in order to work.
• Google Now Launcher do not support any packs.
• Missing an Icon? feel free to send me an icon request and I will try to update this pack with your requests.
This icon pack has been tested, and it works with these launchers. However, it may also work with others too.In case you do not found an apply section in dashboard. You can apply icon from a theme setting.
• A supported launcher is required to use this icon pack!
• FAQ section inside the app which answers a lot of questions you may have. Please read it before you emailing your question.
Having problems with app phone icon?
Feel free to email us at https://t.me/ievilicons